Commercial / Consumer Loan OfficerTRADITIONAL BANK
Commercial/Consumer Loan Officer
Traditional Bank, Inc. at Paris, KY
Are you an experienced lending professional that enjoys building relationships? Traditional Bank is offering an exciting opportunity to join an independent, community bank that’s growing in Bourbon County.
Join our lending team!
Responsible for developing new business, underwriting, structuring, and closing of commercial loans and real estate loans. Represents the bank in local community ventures through active participation in community affairs and participates in marketing the bank’s products and services. Develops a sales team atmosphere with all branch personnel with special emphasis on quality customer service and sales motivation.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Production of commercial and real estate loans from application through closing within individual lending limit authority. Presents loan requests to appropriate committee, etc. as dictated by policy.
- Monitors loan portfolio to ensure proper risk ratings and early identification of potential problems.
- Maximizes the bank’s profitability through appropriate pricing of new loan origination, fee income, and selling of all bank products and services.
- Supports the bank’s strong relationship banking culture through on-going customer contact, quality customer service, and superior product knowledge.
- Promotes team effort and maintains morale; helps to develop pleasant and professional atmosphere.
- Develops and retains new and existing business through office calls and cross-selling of bank products and services.
- Is active in civic organizations and community groups.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Four year college degree
- Minimum four years experience in consumer, commercial and real estate lending.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, percentages, and area.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Knowledge of lending regulations and laws sufficient to perform normal daily lending requirements and activities.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and characteristics necessary to interact, communicate, and relate to customers and bank personnel.
- Ability to promote the Bank from a public relations and business development standpoint through customer relationships.
- Valid driver’s license with a good driving record.
- Ability to prioritize and organize job duties.
- Ability to exercise confidentiality and exercise good judgment in decision making.
- Proven track record in working with all levels of senior management.
Please email resume.
Traditional Bank is an equal opportunity employer; disability/vet.