Program Director/Clinical SupervisorSpectrum Health Systems, Inc.
Under the direction of the Senior Vice President of Correctional Services, the Program Director is responsible for the direct management of all aspects of the treatment programs at the Appalachian Detention and Diversion Center.
This position also works closely with the Virginia Department of Corrections (VA DOC) personnel to ensure quality delivery of services according to contract specifications. This position is located at the Appalachian Detention and Diversion Center in Honaker, VA.
Position is full time, starting salary is $57,500 annually, with comprehensive benefits
- Master's Degree in Counseling, Social Work, Criminal Justice, Human Services, Education or closely related field preferred.
- State Certification as a Substance Abuse Counselor (CSAC) in the State of Virginia or similar certification recognizes by the VA Board of Professional Counselors is required.
- Minimum of 3 years experience working in Therapeutic Community model programs is highly preferable.
- Minimum of 3 years management experience is required.
- Experience with individuals under Criminal Justice System supervision is required.
- Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Must be able to pass background investigation and test for illicit drug use.