Physical Therapist and Health NurseLexington, KY Area Jobs
Go-Hire Employment and Development, Inc.
Now Hiring for Clark County Health Department
Local Health Physical Therapist, Pediatric Specialist:
Duties, include, but are not limited to –
- Assisting the physician in evaluating level of function
- Develop plan of treatment
- Advise and consult with the family
- Provide physical therapy on a consistent basis and according to medicare and kentucky medical assistance program guidelines
- Case conferences with case managers no less than once weekly and document case conference
- Work with agency personnel by providing input and/or conducting related in-service programs and participate in the quality management (q.m.) process
Local Health Nurse I- Home Health:
Duties, include, but are not limited to -
- Providing basic preventive, therapeutic, restorative, and intermittent skilled nursing services under close to moderate supervision to individuals in their place of residence.
Local Health Nurse I-Clinic:
- Provides entry-level nursing functions & services to individuals & families under close supervision in a clinic or community setting. The nurse in this classification would receive job specific training in the requirements and scope of practice of the various assigned health department programs and services.
Highly competitive salary & benefit package:
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
"This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer."
Work assignments may be funded in part or whole through Federal, CHFS and/or State funds
Equal Opportunity Employer/ Affirmative Action