Semi- Skilled Maintenance Trades Worker IILexington Housing Authority
Semi- Skilled Maintenance Trades Worker II
- Maintenance worker needed for completion of a wide range of routine maintenance tasks for the Lexington Housing Authority.
- Must perform daily tasks involving inspection and repair of carpentry, appliances, plumbing and electrical devices, utilizing a wide range of tools.
- Must possess knowledge and principles in one or more building trades.
- Requirements include skill in use of common hand tools.
- Ability to perform minor maintenance in one or more trades.
- Ability to follow oral and written communications and perform moderately heavy manual work.
- Will occasionally be required to perform some cleaning and grounds maintenance.
- The proven ability to maintain working relationships with tenants and employees is required.
- Must possess a valid Kentucky driver license.
- The successful candidate will have a high school diploma or GED equivalent, with experience in building and equipment maintenance work.
Salary range begins at $32,000.00 with an excellent benefits package.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment