The minimum salary is $26.224 per hour
This position is eligible for overtime (non-exempt), if applicable.
Pay Grade 520
This position is eligible for Hazardous Duty Supplemental Pay ($90/month, $0.52c/hour) and CDL pay ($1.08/hour) once obtained within the required first six (6) months of employment.
FILING DEADLINE DATE
The deadline to apply is Monday, November 27, 2023
The purpose of this classification is to perform work in the planning and management of construction, maintenance, and/or repair projects essential to the mission of the assigned division by tracking project progress, making recommendations for improvement and coordinating the work of personnel to complete project on time and within budget..
- Associate's degree, vocational technical degree, or specialized training that is equivalent to satisfactory completion of two (2) years of college education in a related field
- Four (4) years of related experience
- Additional years of related education may substitute for years of related experience
- Plans, designs, manages, directs, tracks, and reports on construction, maintenance, and/or repair project activities and research ideas for improvement.
- Manage on-site inspections, observations and maintain records
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems
- Draft contracts and agreements
- Obtain permits and licenses
- Provides oversight and control of special contracts and projects
- Audits and approves invoices, track funds, prepare bid proposals and other administrative tasks
- Maintains communication and responds to inquiries from LFUCG employees and the public
- Performs related work as assigned
- Valid Driver's License and the following positions are required to obtain a valid Commercial Driver's License (CDL) Class B within the first six (6) months of employment and maintain the CDL as a condition of continued employment.
- All positions require drug testing and background check before employment and may require a post job offer physical as stated in Ordinances 21-14(b), 22-13 and 23-16.
- Must be accessible for on-call duty and ability to work weekends and holidays, as assigned, and on emergencies.