Lexington Fayette Urban County Government is Hiring
Lexington- Fayette Urban County Government has the following career opportunities available.
Follow the link to apply online:
- Building Maintenance Sr.
- Corrections Recruit
- Customer Service Specialist
- Customer Service Supervisor
- Deputy Director of Community Corrections
- Deputy Director of Human Resources
- Emergency Planning Coordinator
- Engineering Technician
- Equipment Operator Sr.
- Financial Coordinator
- Heavy Equipment Technician
- Laboratory Technician
- Maintenance Mechanic
- Municipal Engineer Sr.
- Plant Manager
- Police Recruit
- Resource Recovery Operator
- Skilled Trades Worker
- Skilled Trades Worker Sr.
- Staff Assistant Sr.
- Student Intern - Infrastructure Inspection
- Technical Specialist
- Telecommunicator Sr.
- Trades Supervisor
- Vehicle and Equipment Mechanic
- Vehicle and Equipment Technician
We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
LFUCG offers a highly competitive and comprehensive benefits package to meet the needs of our employees and their families. All coverage options include a wide range of preventative health benefits and each employee has the ability to tailor a plan to best suit their needs.
LFUCG employees select their benefits packages upon being hired or during annual Open Enrollment. Otherwise, employees can make changes to their benefits plan ONLY if they experience a qualifying event.