Lexington Fayette Urban County Government is Hiring
Lexington- Fayette Urban County Government has the following career opportunities available.
Follow the link to apply online:
- Administrative Specialist - Dispatcher
- Clinical Services Manager
- Corrections Recruit
- Deputy Director of Community Corrections
- Deputy Director of Human Resources
- Emergency Planning Coordinator
- Equipment Operator Sr.
- Heavy Equipment Technician
- Police Recruit
- Public Service Supervisor
- Public Service Worker
- Public Service Worker Sr.
- Public Works Apprentice
- Resource Recovery Operator
- Skilled Trade Worker
- Skilled Trades Worker Sr. - HVAC
- Telecommunicator Sr.
- Trades Worker Sr. - Concrete
- Trades Worker Sr. - Manhole Repair
- Vehicle and Equipment Technician
We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
LFUCG offers a highly competitive and comprehensive benefits package to meet the needs of our employees and their families. All coverage options include a wide range of preventative health benefits and each employee has the ability to tailor a plan to best suit their needs.
LFUCG employees select their benefits packages upon being hired or during annual Open Enrollment. Otherwise, employees can make changes to their benefits plan ONLY if they experience a qualifying event.