Lexington- Fayette Urban County Government is hiring!
Lexington- Fayette Urban County Government has the following career opportunities available.
Follow the link to apply online:
- Vehicle and Maintenance Mechanic
- Treatment Plant Operator
- Student Intern – Infrastructure Inspection
- Safety & Loss Control Specialist
- Resource Recovery Operator
- Radio/Electronics Specialist
- Police Recruit
- Network Systems Administrator
- Heavy Equipment Mechanic-Apprentice
- Hands Program Manager
- Fire Recruit
- Financial Coordinator
- Customer Service Supervisor
- Customer Service Specialist
- Coding Compliance Specialist
- Administrative Specialist
We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
LFUCG offers a highly competitive and comprehensive benefits package to meet the needs of our employees and their families. All coverage options include a wide range of preventative health benefits and each employee has the ability to tailor a plan to best suit their needs.
LFUCG employees select their benefits packages upon being hired or during annual Open Enrollment. Otherwise, employees can make changes to their benefits plan ONLY if they experience a qualifying event.