Kentucky Educational Television
This position will lead the accounting processes for the KET Fund and KET Foundation. Requires bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent combination of education, training & experience.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly financial statements for the Fund.
- Provide back-up support to ensure Foundation financial statements are prepared in timely fashion.
- Responsible for recording investment activity and preparing investment reports for the Fund.
- Oversee Foundation accounts receivable – close month end and prepare monthly reports. Assist with grant deposits and receivables.
- Complete Fund portion of the audit work papers, CPB reports, 990 tax return and 1099’s.
- Review and provide initial approval for all Foundation and Fund contracts, agreements and releases. Ensure proper documentation and approvals accompany all before obtaining final approvals.
- Manage renewal process related to Foundation and Fund insurance policies.
- Monitor daily accounting activity for the Fund. Identify, research and make recommendations regarding unusual activity.
- Track and reconcile cash balance for the Foundation and the Fund.
- Process credit card payments and receipts. Investigate and reconcile transactions to approved expenditures.
- Maintain and report on the underwriting revenue schedule for the Fund.
- Remit Sales Tax for the Foundation and the Fund. Investigate reports in all states. Analyze risk and audit sales transactions to ensure compliance.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree in related field or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience. Must have professional communication and interpersonal skills. Proficiency in MS Excel and Access required. Knowledge of KET and public broadcasting industry a plus.
Dependent on qualifications and experience
Please send KET application (found at www.ket.org/careers-internships), cover letter and résumé to: Employment and Recruiting, KET, 600 Cooper Drive, Lexington, KY 40502, email or send via fax to
Position Open Until Filled EOE