Project Coordinator for Workforce InitiativesKET
KET is Kentucky’s only statewide media organization, serving more than one million people each week with programs and services that educate, inform, and inspire. In addition to broadcasting PBS programming, KET produces a variety of award-winning local productions. KET also creates and provides highly regarded instructional resources, reaching students and educators throughout Kentucky and the nation. KET has the following part-time, contract position opening at the Network Center in Lexington.
Job Title: Project Coordinator for Workforce Initiatives
Reports To: Director of Marketing & Communication
Position Purpose: Increase use and awareness of KET Education workforce development programs and services in K-12 and Adult Education.
Position Type: Part-Time, Grant Funded, Contract
- Coordinate communication with the Corporation for Public Broadcasting (CPB) and the American Graduate initiative Lead Station, providing data, submitting reports, and participating in American Graduate station webinars.
- Collaborate with the Digital Marketing and CRM Coordinator, as well as KET’s Education, External Affairs, Programming, Production, and Marketing staff to implement marketing and communications strategies and tactics, including but not limited to social media, e-mail marketing and media relations.
- Assist in Identifying key media, individuals, and organizations to disseminate messaging through direct and third-party communications, raising awareness and visibility of KET’s workforce development programs and services in K-12 and Adult Education.
- Perform other duties as assigned. Professional dress required.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, or a related discipline; and 1+ year of related experience; or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Expertise managing and organizing data and information. Computer and web competency, including strong familiarity with various forms of social media and experience working with databases.
- Experience collaborating and partnering internally to identify, prioritize, and deliver on marketing objectives.
Contact: Please send KET application (found at www.ket.org/careers-internships), cover letter, resume, and writing samples to: Employment & Recruiting, KET, 600 Cooper Drive, Lexington, KY 40502; e-mail or fax to 859-258-7766. Position open until filled. Equal Opportunity Employer