Kentucky Educational Television
This position will be responsible for grant management, accounts receivable and procurement cards. Requires bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent combination of education, training & experience.
- Responsible for grant compliance regarding financial documentation and retention.
- Responsible for tracking grant expenses and budget detail, including in-kind personnel and facility expenses.
- Responsible for grant invoicing through the grant period and finalizing the close out process per grant requirements.
- Responsible for financial reporting for grants, internally through a database and externally based on grant requirements.
- Responsible for all State accounts receivable and revenue functions in the eMARS system and QuickBooks, including customer maintenance, invoicing, reporting, billing, and deposits.
- Assist with monthly financials, including journal entries and expense reports.
- Assist with end of year audit work papers.
- Administer procard program, issue cards, reconcile charges and process monthly payment.
- Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree in a related field or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience. Must have professional communication and interpersonal skills. Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Access required. Knowledge of eMARS accounting system and QuickBooks a plus. Knowledge of KET and public broadcasting industry a plus.
SALARY: Dependent on qualifications and experience.
Please send KET application (found at www.ket.org/careers-internships), cover letter and résumé to: Employment and Recruiting, KET, 600 Cooper Drive, Lexington, KY 40502, email or send via fax to
Position Open Until Filled EOE