Kentucky Educational Television
- The position provides executive support and serves as the primary contact for calls, correspondence, meeting logistics, travel planning, and other matters relating to the office of the executive director.
- Serves as the liaison to the Kentucky Authority for Educational Television. Maintains official and compliance records, including posting board meeting notices, preparing meeting agendas, coordinating reports, preparing board books and minutes, as well as arranging meeting logistics.
- Provides administrative support for select Senior Directors and Transmission Systems Division.
- Responsible for a variety of other duties related to administrative functions, including the organization and maintenance of official agency records.
- Performs other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field and a minimum of five years of senior executive support experience or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
- Must have the ability to work independently and prioritize tasks efficiently in an executive environment with professional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be highly organized and able to perform and prioritize multiple tasks with excellent attention to detail.
- Must project a professional appearance and demeanor.
- Proficiency in MS Outlook, Word, and Excel required. Proficiency in PowerPoint desired.
- Knowledge of KET and public broadcasting industry a plus
Dependent on qualifications and experience
Position open until filled.
KET is an Equal Opportunity Employer.