President, Commonwealth Fund for KET
- Provide executive support for all matters relating to the office of the president. Includes drafting correspondence, proposals and other marketing materials; processing mail, bills and purchase orders; scheduling meetings and travel; arranging building and equipment repair and maintenance.
- Serve on the front-line of donor relations, handling queries, communications and follow-up, and ensuring all database records are updated accordingly.
- Plan and track division expenses, particularly the Administration budget. Facilitate monthly financial reporting.
- Support the Commonwealth Fund for KET board of directors, including notifications, arranging meeting logistics, preparing board materials and minutes, and offering general assistance for directors.
- Facilitate logistics for major events, from concept to clean-up. Includes volunteer recruitment and management, vendor negotiations, décor, hospitality, in-kind donations, set-up, budgeting, and other details for statewide events and on-air fundraising drives.
- Provide technical support for database management, desktop publishing, presentations and other computer needs.
- Assist Commonwealth Fund for KET staff and activities as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field and a minimum of three years of senior executive support experience or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience required.
- Must have excellent writing, verbal and interpersonal skills, and demonstrate professionalism.
- Must be highly organized and able to perform and prioritize multiple tasks with excellent attention to detail.
- Proficiency in MS Outlook, Word, and Excel required. Proficiency in PowerPoint desired.
Dependent on qualifications and experience
Please send state application, cover letter, writing samples, and resume.
Position will remain open until filled
KET is an Equal Opportunity Employer.