Lexington, KY Full-time
Posted on March 7, 2019
Kentucky Educational Television
- Executive Assistant
- Provides executive support and serves as the primary contact for correspondence, meeting logistics, travel planning and other matters relating to the office of the executive director.
- Coordinates projects for the executive staff, including researching and writing reports, analyzing and summarizing data.
- Maintains the official records for the Kentucky Authority for Educational Television, including preparing board materials and meeting minutes, as well as arranging meeting logistics.
- Provides administrative support for select Senior Directors and Transmission Systems Division.
- Responsible for a variety of other duties related to administrative functions, including maintenance of official agency records and agency-wide event planning.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or a minimum of five years of senior executive support experience or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Must be highly organized, have the ability to work independently and prioritize tasks efficiently in an executive environment with professional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be familiar with correspondence formatting and have excellent proofreading skills.
- Proficiency in Outlook, Word and Excel required. Proficiency in PowerPoint desired.
Salary: Dependent on qualifications and experience
Equal Opportunity Employer