KET is Kentucky’s only statewide media organization, serving more than one million people each week with programs and services that educate, inform, and inspire. In addition to broadcasting PBS programming, KET produces a variety of award-winning local productions. KET also creates and provides highly regarded instructional resources, reaching students and educators throughout Kentucky and the nation. KET has the following full-time position opening at its Lexington Network Center.
REPORTS TO: Senior Director of Education
- Serve as primary contact person for school personnel and others requesting information or assistance with KET’s Education programs and services, including answering telephone calls, and email and print correspondence.
- Coordinate and arrange meetings and events; reserve and prepare facilities.
- Coordinate large-scale mailings and print jobs with the Mail Room, including developing databases of addresses. Prepare training materials as needed.
- Coordinate printing processes, including paperwork, obtaining quotes, coordinating delivery, etc.
- Serve as Education Division’s liaison with the Business Office, including preparing and processing purchase orders and pro-card purchases, forwarding invoice information for billing, and maintaining purchasing and billing records.
- Coordinate travel for KET Education staff and prepare all necessary forms for approval.
- Coordinate contracts for the Education Division including, preparing documents for the business office, managing and tracking timelines, obtaining quotes, etc.
- Attend staff and project meetings.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES REQUIRED:
Bachelor’s degree and minimum of two years experience in administrative settings or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- Excellent computer, research, and writing skills required.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience working in education settings and with online education courses and resources a plus.
Dependent on qualifications and experience.
Please send KET application, cover letter and resume to: Employment & Recruiting, KET, 600 Cooper Drive, Lexington, KY 40502 or e-mail, or send via fax to 859-258-7765. Equal Opportunity Employer
Position open until filled.