Project ManagerJIMMY NASH HOMES
Jimmy Nash Homes has an opening project manager’s positions to start an intern, or intermediate position, managing custom homes.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage overall projects schedule and all construction materials
- Direct and coordinate subcontractors in a fast paced environment
- Formulate punch list and ensure follow through to completion
- B.A./B.S. in Construction Management, Engineering, Business Administration, Architecture, or related field experience preferred
- Strong understanding of the construction industry contracting best practices and processes
- Ability to exercise judgment and discretion and to set priorities and manage competing demands
- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal Compensation
The position is full-time with benefits and offers a competitive salary structure based on applicable experience.
For over 25 years, Jimmy Nash Homes has been building beautiful, custom luxury homes in Central Kentucky. Our name defines the very best for buyers of new homes. We're honored to be the area's premier custom home builder, known for delivering peace of mind and quality construction. You can trust Jimmy Nash Homes to make your dream home a reality. We proudly exceed our customers expectations from concept to completion, always providing the ultimate in products and service. This is our mission and this is our commitment to you.