Coordinator of MarketingHazard Community & Technical College
Hazard Community & Technical College
Invites applications for the position of Coordinator of Marketing.
The Coordinator of Marketing will provide design, publishing, videography and photography services for the college.
Under the supervisor of the Director of Marketing will perform the following duties:
- Design camera-ready desktop publishing materials such as brochures, flyers, banners, books, etc, for external and internal distribution.
- Produce brochures, flyers, banners, books etc for distribution.
- Assist in development of new products throughout its entire life cycle, from new product concept to market launch
- Execute videographer and photography sessions as it pertains to assigned projects from development, editing, and production of final product for social media and commercial use.
- Serve as a member of the College's integrated marketing team which executes an integrated marketing plan that provides constant and effective communications aimed at enhancing awareness of the College's program, reaching targeted audiences and assists in reassessing the effectiveness of new marketing venues.
Bachelor's degree (Computers, Desk Top Publishing related) and two years related experience, equivalent.
Minimum Salary: $3,135 per month.
The Kentucky Community and Technical College System is an equal educational and employment opportunity institution and does not discriminate on the basis of; race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, disability, family medical history, or genetic information. Further, we vigilantly prevent discrimination based on sexual orientation, parental status, marital status, political affiliation, military service, or any other non-merit based factor.
Hazard Community & Technical College, one of 16 colleges in the Kentucky Community & Technical College System, believes that learning is a lifelong endeavor. We are committed to shaping the future of our communities by providing quality education and learning opportunities through programs and services that encourage personal and professional growth of the people of Eastern Kentucky. We are seeking candidates who share this philosophy. Candidates must possess a strong commitment to teaching, to the use of technology and innovation in the delivery of instruction, and the ability to infuse new approaches in the teaching and learning process.