This position is Located in Hazard, KY.
Website Kentucky River Community Care
"We offer a market-competitive salary and benefits package."
PURPOSE: Provide leadership, training, and supervision to Associate Level staff. To provide quality psychological testing and counseling services to consumers.
Company/Location: KRCC/Perry OP (Available for Telehealth, Must be within driving distance to Hazard, KY)
Full-time and Part-time available
Leave/Termination Notice Requirement Classification: Professional if Employment Status Eligible
Responsible for specific duties as assigned, e.g.,
- Providing supervision to Licensed Psychological Associates as assigned.
- Documentation of supervision to Licensed Psychological Associates as assigned.
- Performing Psychological testing and completing required service documentation.
- Providing Counseling services and completing required service documentation.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required.
- Education: Doctorate with valid KY licensure; Autonomous Functioning Licensed Psychologist.
- Language Skills: Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals; ability to write routine reports and correspondence; ability to speak effectively before groups of consumers or employees of an organization.
- Computer Skills: Experience with and knowledge of computer operation; knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, experience with EMR, etc.), and database applications.
- Organizational Skills: Must be highly organized with the ability to implement systems and follow-up processes; able to work effectively under pressure; use independent judgment; produce quality work product within tight time constraints; possess the ability to work collaboratively and independently to achieve stated goals.