Apprentice Bus DriverCommunity Action Council
Apprentice Bus Driver
Community Action Council for Lexington-Fayette, Bourbon, Harrison and Nicholas Counties is currently accepting applications for the position of Apprentice Bus Driver. The Apprentice Bus Driver is responsible for successfully completing the commercial driver’s license within 90 days of hire. This position is responsible for performing basic vehicle maintenance, record keeping, and the safe transport of passengers.
- High school diploma or GED is required. Must obtain a TB skin test, physical, and any other screenings, and/or testing required by funding source, licensing and/or regulations.
- Must be 21 years of age, have a high school diploma, GED, or be actively pursuing GED.
- Must have a good driving record. No at-fault traffic accidents in the last 5 years.
- Should have general record keeping ability and knowledge of service area is desirable.
- Must be will to submit to drug and alcohol testing upon request, in accordance with federal, state, and agency regulations.
- Must meet any physical, mental and other requirements as necessary to perform job related functions with any necessary reasonable accommodations.
Closing Date: February 21, 2019
Salary: $12.01 - $13.21 (plus excellent benefits) 10% salary differential for bilingual applicants (English/Spanish)
Community action council is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.