Program and Membership Admin. Asst.CERTIFIED HORSEMANSHIP ASSOCIATION
Program and Membership Admin. Asst.
Position Description: The CHA Program & Membership Admin. Asst. in a nonexempt part time 25 hour a week position that will assist the CHA Staff in the operations of the CHA Corporate Office and in all the functions of membership and program services.
Position Responsibilities include:
· Provide outstanding customer service
· Answer and direct phone and email inquiries as needed
· Maintain office order and cleanliness as needed
· Ship all items needed to trade shows, clinics, conferences, etc.
· Data-entry, word processing, filing as needed
· Responsible for timely processing of orders, shipments and mailings as needed
· Any other tasks as requested by Membership Services Director
1. Skills and experience in clerical work, data entry, filing, shipping, inventory and customer service.
2. Need excellent verbal and written communication skills.
1. Must be able to lift 40 pounds.
2. Must work in Lexington, KY office
3. Travel to annual international conference and/or board meeting might be required.
College graduate preferred. For immediate consideration please email resume