Ball Homes is growing! We are looking for experienced Assistant Property Managers at Latitude 37, The Artisan, and RMLexington
POSITION: Assistant Manager
DEPARTMENT: Property Management
SUPERVISOR: Property Manager
JOB SUMMARY: Must have knowledge of the local rental market, have the ability to lease homes, and maintain a successful renewal program. Help develop a marketing plan related to activities through daily, weekly, and monthly reports. Demonstrate knowledge and have high standards of customer service and customer relations.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Present property in person and on the phone, also be responsible for following up on prospective residents.
- Verify rental applications, submit applications to site manager for approval, approve for occupancy, and input all paperwork into computer.
- Walk vacant units prior to move-in and perform monthly property inspections.
- Create and post ads weekly and submit weekly and monthly traffic reports.
- Obtain coupons from local merchants for our move-in packages.
- When walking the property check for problem areas such as junk cars, repair areas, trash, etc.
- Call and/or send letters to residents on minor violations.
- Complete move-in, move-out forms, and renewal assignments. Monitor wait list and assign units.
- Organize and manage property events.
- Comply with all published policies and procedures.
- Other duties as needed or requested by supervisor.
EDUCATION AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- High school diploma required, two to four-year degree preferred.
- Must have a valid KY driver’s license.
- Excellent customer service skills along with good written and oral communication skills.
- Must be able to work well under pressure and meet deadline and be able to make decisions with or without supervision.
- Must be detail oriented and organized.
- Be able to sit for long periods of time while using a keyboard or writing manually.
- Possess ability to occasionally push, pull, lift, and carry up to 25 pounds.
- Must be able to frequently sit, stand, walk, and climb stairs.
PROPER ATTIRE: Property-branded apparel (shirts, jackets, vests, and raincoats) are supplied to you!
WORK HOURS: 9:00 AM until 6:00 PM or 8:30 AM until 5:30 PM Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM until 5:00 PM Saturdays. One to two Saturdays a month required. 40 hours per week
If you think this is the right fit for you, e-mail your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org