Human Resources DirectorART's ELECTRIC
HUMAN RESOURCES DIRECTOR
Art’s Electric, Inc., 411 Holmes St., Frankfort, Ky., an employee-owned company, has an opening for a human resources director. The following are requirements for the position:
· * Bachelor’s degree in business or related discipline from an accredited college or university
· * Five years or more of HR management experience in a company with 100 or more employees, preferably in the industrial electrical industry
· * Responsible for all aspects of Human Resource Management
· *Prefer SHRM certification
· Excellent computer skills. Knowledge of Great Plains a plus.
· Position reports to and is fully accountable to the CEO
· Drug free company, with initial, annual and random testing
· Criminal background check
· Participation in the ESOP(Employee Stock Option Plan)
· Vacation pay
· Holiday pay
· Medical, dental, life, and short term/long term disability insurance
· 401-K with company match and profit sharing
· Negotiable, based on education and experience.
If interested in this position, please email your resume.
IArt's is an equal opportunity employer, including minorities, females & disabled veterans.