Automation SpecialistART's ELECTRIC
Arts Electric Inc, located in Frankfort KY has been an industry leader for over 40 years. Proudly serving KY and surrounding states as well as international customers, Arts Electric provides outstanding service that is second to none. Visit our web page at www.artselectric.com.
The Automation Specialist designs and develops electrical control systems. Responsible for the development, testing, installation, and technical support of PLC and PC based hardware and software. Should be familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within industrial automation. Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Perform a variety of tasks.
Required education & experience;
· 2 year degree in an industrial automation/programming discipline plus 2 yrs experience or 5 yrs relevant work experience.
· Experienced with Rockwell Automation Studio 5000 and FactoryTalk View ME programming software as well as AutoCAD Electrical
· Some experience with Mitsubishi GX Works 2 programming software is also a plus.
·Excellent communication, time management, and teamwork skills
· Good troubleshooting skills
· Ability to learn quickly and manage multiple priorities
· Must be self-motivated team player who likes responsibility
· This is naturally a position of leadership and may require supervising a small team during equipment installs or panel fabrication.
Salary = DOE
TO APPLY FOR POSITION:
E-mail resume or
Fax to: 502-223-7468
Apply in person at:
411 Holmes St., Frankfort, Ky. 40601
Art’s Electric is an equal opportunity employer
including minorities, females, veterans & disabled.