Regional Marketing SpecialistAlltech
Founded in 1980 by Irish entrepreneur and scientist Dr. Pearse Lyons, Alltech discovers and delivers solutions for the sustainable nutrition of plants, animals and people. With expertise in yeast fermentation, solid state fermentation and the science of nutrigenomics, Alltech is a leading producer and processor of yeast additives, organic trace minerals, feed ingredients, premix and feed. Our guiding ACE principle seeks to develop solutions that are safe for the Animal, Consumer and the Environment. Our more than 6,000 talented team members worldwide put this purpose to work every day for our customers.
Alltech is a family-owned company, which allows us to adapt quickly to emerging customer needs and to stay focused on advanced innovation. Headquartered just outside of Lexington, Kentucky, USA, Alltech has a strong presence in all regions of the world. For further information, visit www.alltech.com/news. Join us in conversation on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
We have a career opportunity available for a Regional Marketing Specialist for the Idaho and California regions. Primary responsibilities include working to provide solutions and marketing support to our customers, and adapt and create marketing programs for Alltech’s California and Idaho sales regions.
- Will need to gain understanding of the territory to develop the territory’s marketing plan
- Develop relationships with territories media outlets to promote Alltech initiatives
- Manage territories marketing campaigns geared towards key customers
- Support development and implementation of special projects in the field
- Plan, provide support and execute events and tradeshows
- Maintain the budget for marketing costs in the region
- Gather information and communicate with regional marketing manager, regional manager, sales and office team
Qualifications and Education Requirements
The ideal candidate will have 2-4 years’ experience in a marketing role and a Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or a related field. A background in animal agriculture or related field is required. Excellent oral and written communication skills are essential, as well as proven organizational skills. International experience and/or proficiency in a second language are an advantage. We are seeking dynamic self starters looking for an exciting career opportunity in the animal feed industry. There will be some travel required.