Maintenance Manager - Springfield KY
Alltech is a global leader in the animal and health nutrition industry and among the top ten animal and health companies in the world, focused on natural scientific solutions to today’s biggest agriculture and food industry challenges. We currently have an opening for a Maintenance Manager in our Springfield, KY facility.
- Maintain and repair all equipment throughout the factory in good working condition
- Purchase and manage supplies and repair parts for all equipment in facility
- Respond to on call service calls when required
- Coordinate with outside contractors and vendors
- Oversee and direct maintenance personnel. Assign and evaluate work.
- Responsible for equipment installation, facilities equipment repair, and preventative maintenance
- High School Diploma
- Apprentice, journeyman, or license desired
- Ten years of experience in a plant environment
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple assignments
- Flexible for call-in duty as needed
- Electrical and HVAC experience a plus
- Secondary education preferred but not required
Alltech offers a comprehensive benefits package and an atmosphere for professional and personal development. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status.
Email resume with salary requirements no later than March 30, 2018. No phone calls please.