Come see why Air Hydro Power has been voted one of the "Best Places to Work in Kentucky" and a nationally certified "Great Place to Work"!
Warehouse Associates at AHP will receive, ship, unload, organize, stock, and maintain products and material contained in the warehouse. Other responsibilities are as follows:
- Assist in shipping and receiving functions.
- Unload and load trucks for shipments.
- Check-in merchandise and verify incoming materials against the packing list to ensure accuracy.
- Look up and compute inbound freight using zip codes and weight to determine freight costs to be added to customer orders in our corporate ERP system.
- Assemble customer orders according to the pick ticket by pulling parts from the warehouse shelving and put in the appropriate area for shipment to the customer.
- Quality check orders to ensure correct items are picked and the correct shipping method is used before shipping the order to the customer.
- Package customer orders in the best way possible to prevent damage or loss during shipment to the customer.
- Operate forklift to put away or pull material and in general warehouse duties.
- Enter information into the corporate ERP system.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment including maintaining aisle ways, keeping warehouse stock neat and orderly, removing trash, and recycling to the appropriate dumpster.
- Wear proper safety equipment for the task being performed.
- Use a computer to ship customer orders by verifying carrier, freight, and payment method.
- Put stock away according to bin location.
- Assist in the physical count of inventory.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Computer Skills - Individuals should have the ability to learn our corporate ERP system as well as basic knowledge of the internet.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations - Must have the ability to become forklift certified.
Physical Demands - The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 25 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 100 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move more than 100 pounds with assistance. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
As an Air Hydro Power employee, benefits begin on your FIRST day of employment. Join the Air Hydro Power FAMILY and begin your career with us! Don't forget about our $750 Sign-On Bonus!!
Air Hydro Power is an Equal Opportunity Employer