14 Temporary Farm Workers job order 949614311.Agriculture Workforce Management
Scotty Baesler - Lexington, KY. Perform all duties of Tobacco, Forage & Hemp Production; including, but not limited to soil preparation, planting, spraying, harvesting, storing; other alternative work. Employment Dates: 04/15/2019 – 02/15/2020. Piece rates will be offered, but no less than $11.63/hr. Bonuses may be given. Worker guaranteed 3/4 of contract hours. Tools provided at no cost. Free housing provided to non-commuting workers. Transportation & subsistence reimbursed when 50% of contract is met. Random drug/alcohol testing & criminal background checks after hire. Apply for this job at the State Workforce Agency at 502-564-7456 and reference job order 949614311.
- Provide a reliable workforce with the H-2A Visa Program
- Provide technical assistance to all clients in the areas of H-2A Visa regulations.
- Act as a liaison between clients and government agencies
- Provide a voice for farmers on labor issues
- Educate agriculture & non-agriculture businesses on the H Visa Programs